Access to the online Safety Video Library is available free of charge to residents of the State of Washington who are library members. If you are not a library member and would like to become a member, or need assistance with your library membership, please contact library staff at SHVideo@Lni.wa.gov or phone: 360-902-5444 / 800-574-9881.
To go back to the Labor & Industries Video Library home page:LNI.wa.gov/Safety/TrainingPrevention/Videos
To access the video(s) of your choice, follow these two easy steps:
- Choose a Category of training topics
- Make your video selection from the titles provided
- Each video has a Preview function to evaluate the video prior to your training event.
- Once you begin a video, you can pause or rewind, as long as you remain on the same screen.
- Each video has a quiz included and the option to print.
- If you experience technical difficulties with the videos, please contact Robin Macon at email@example.com, or phone: 800-224-8784, Monday – Friday, 6am to 6pm, Pacific Time.
- See important message: .