COVID-OSHA Directives for Management SS2215AE (10 Min.)
New OSHA guidance for COVID-19 for employers How to draft an exposure control and pandemic response plan and procedures Complying with record-keeping .....
- New OSHA guidance for COVID-19 for employers
- How to draft an exposure control and pandemic response plan and procedures
- Complying with record-keeping and incident investigation protocols pertaining to the pandemic
- Detailed assessment of your employee’s exposure risk and implement social distancing strategies appropriate for business operations
- Strategies & action plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases
- Develop and implement effective policies and procedures to support and isolate employees exposed to COVID-19